Morning Kick Start – Daily Mindfulness Reflections
Morning Kick Start is a new program through Healthy Campus that focuses on daily mindfulness and meditation activities. Mindfulness and meditation are great ways to relieve stress and anxiety related to academics and life in general. Just fill out the form below, and every Monday and Wednesday we will email you a journal prompt or mindfulness activity. On Fridays we will have a one-hour drop-in from 8:30-9:30 a.m. in Cooper Library (in person) and Zoom to discuss these techniques.
Friday Well-being Series
Join the Aspire to Be Well Creative Inquiry (CI) class for a Friday Well-being Series! This new six-part series is an engaging student-led initiative in which CI students present on a variety of health and well-being topics, such as positive body image, building a social network and improving your mental health. Students, faculty and staff can tune in virtually on Zoom every Friday from 9:15-9:45 a.m. between Sept. 24 and Oct. 29.
- Zoom Link: https://clemson.zoom.us/j/9482470258
- Series Topics:
- Sept. 24: The Freshmen Experience – Building a Social Network
- Oct. 1: Nutrition on a Budget
- Oct. 8: Healthy Ways to Improve Mental Health
- Oct. 15: Coping with Stress
- Oct. 22: Positive Body Image for College Students
- Oct. 29: How to Avoid Peer Pressure